Join our team!
We are growing and we're looking for talented people like you, who can help us deliver 1st class support and excellent client satisfaction.
Why come and work with us?
We are a well-established IT support company based near Chichester, providing business to business IT support services. We have an extensive customer base covering a wide range of industries throughout the southern counties as well as national and international clients.
We are a close, friendly company who are continuously striving to expand and grow ourselves as a business. We are currently undertaking ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 Certification.
To be a part of Aztec means to want to make a difference, to want to offer the best possible service to our clients and to push yourself each day to achieve this. We are looking for hard-working, confident, loyal and committed individuals to join our team.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, 28 days paid holiday (plus your birthday off!), Free Perkbox Membership, Employee Assistance Program, Work-wear / uniform, free onsite parking, team events / days out, use of company vehicles plus company laptop and mobile phone.
IT Support Technician
Acting as part of a fast moving, dynamic and technically capable team responding to first and second line support requests via telephone, email, in person (for walk-in clients) and via on-site visits whilst continuously meeting customer service satisfaction and service delivery demands.
You will need to be self-motivated, as the role is fast paced and demanding. As you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of IT support issues, you must be technically competent and possess the ability to plan, organise and multi-task, you must also have a high degree of accuracy.
You will benefit from working in a small team with the security of a well-established and growing business.
We value the importance of being reliable, accountable and are committed to delivering a friendly, quality service by operating with trust, integrity and ethics. We are working towards certification for ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015, knowledge of working within the framework of these systems would be beneficial.
– Deliver professional and friendly first-class customer service
– Communicate effectively both technically and non-technically
– Maintain quality and accuracy throughout the service delivery
– Receiving, prioritising, documenting and actively resolving client issues within agreed SLA’s
– Promptly and accurately respond to inbound support calls, logging issues in the helpdesk system
– Ensure high levels of communication with clients at all times
– Accountable for personal ticket queue, and the completion of associated tasks
– Liaise with external suppliers, partners and third parties to resolve faults and repair equipment.
– Carry out site visits and on-site troubleshooting as and when required
– Comply with relevant legislation, internal policies and procedures
Essential Education / Qualifications:
– GCSE or Equivalent with Grades A-C in English Language and Mathematics
– Full clean driving license
– CompTIA A+ (or equivalent)
Essential Experience / Knowledge:
– Experience working in a customer service environment
– Experience working in an IT support role or helpdesk environment
– Excellent IT skills and computer literacy
– Experience of Modern Server Operating Systems
Desirable Experience / Knowledge:
– Hyper V and Cluster Environments
– Encryption Technologies
– VoIP / 3CX
– Domain networks including Group Policy, AD, DNS and DHCP
Skills / Personal Attributes:
– Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage work to deadlines and under pressure to meet SLA’s
– Excellent organisational ability and can prioritise workloads
Aztec is based a few miles South of Chichester.