Join our team!
We are growing and we're looking for talented people like you, who can help us deliver 1st class support and excellent client satisfaction.
Why come and work with us?
We are a well-established IT support company based near Chichester, providing business to business IT support services. We have an extensive customer base covering a wide range of industries throughout the southern counties as well as national and international clients.
We are a close, friendly company who are continuously striving to expand and grow ourselves as a business. We are an ISO 27001 Information Security Management and ISO 9001 Quality Management accredited company.
To be a part of Aztec means to want to make a difference, to want to offer the best possible service to our clients and to push yourself each day to achieve this. We are looking for hard-working, confident, loyal and committed individuals to join our team.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, 28 days paid holiday (plus your birthday off!), Free Perkbox Membership, Employee Assistance Program, Work-wear / uniform, free onsite parking, team events / days out, use of company vehicles plus company laptop and mobile phone.
Helpdesk Support Agent
The role of the Helpdesk Support Agent is to deliver a professional and high level of customer service to their varied and growing client base. Acting as part of a fast moving, dynamic and technically capable team you will be primarily responsible for first line support requests via telephone or email and the preparation of workshop computers in a timely manner whilst continuously meeting customer service satisfaction and service delivery demands.
You will benefit from working in a team with the security of a well-established and growing business.
We value the importance of being reliable, accountable and are committed to delivering a friendly, quality service by operating with trust, integrity and ethics. Aztec is an ISO 27001 Information Security Management and ISO 9001 Quality Management accredited company, knowledge of working within the framework of these systems would be beneficial.
Key Responsibilities and Main Duties:
– Promptly respond to inbound support calls, log reported incidents via the helpdesk system, accurately record the client details, nature of incident and level of urgency.
– Complete the preparation of new computer set-ups in the workshop within a specified timeframe.
– Deliver a professional, friendly first-class customer service where clients are regularly kept informed.
– Accountable for personal ticket queue, updates and the completion of associated tasks.
– Maintain quality and accuracy with effective notes and a detailed explanation of work undertaken.
– Be willing to attend training as necessary to keep up to date with the latest technology.
– Comply with relevant legislation, internal policies and procedures.
– Undertaking other reasonable duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary, without altering the nature or level of responsibility.ds
Aztec is based a few miles South of Chichester.